ProCredit SLC with its 26 networked branches is one of the leading providers of banking services to individuals and businesses in Ghana. Belonging to an international network of 21 financial institutions in countries across Latin America, Eastern Europe and Africa, we value flat hierarchies, innovation and a performance-based corporate culture.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effective coordination of all projects through exhaustive role definition and communication with relevant departments
- Due diligence regarding relations with property owners; Findings locations and establishing availability and ownership of properties, negotiating rent, lease or sale prices, negotiating terms of contract with the objective of safeguarding Procredit’s interest always
- Cost and time efficient planning of all projects, and meeting set standards and deadlines
- Manage staff to achieve motivation, commitment, diligency, productivity and compliance with institutional standards
- Ensure effective maintenance of ProCredit’s landed property (rented, freehold or leasehold), as well as plants, fittings, fixtures and equipments belonging to ProCredit at any location
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Architecture or Building Technology
- At least three years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge in relevant computer applications (AUTOCAD, AUTODEK, MS PROJECT, MS word, MS Excel)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in project coordination and management
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage people to achieve set goals/targets
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge in quality standards for property, plant and equipment
- Knowledge of building materials standards, qualities, and prices
How To Apply
Your application documents should include a motivation statement detailing clearly why you want to join ProCredit SLC and why you are particularly suitable for this position. Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted by the HR Department.
Log on to the careers page of our website on: www.procredit.com.gh to submit your curriculum vitae and motivational letter.
Closing: 30 Sep, 2011