AIT TV – A dynamic new private television station is looking for a highly motivated, creative and talented individual for the following position
Job Title: VIDEO, MOTION GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION DESIGNER/ARTIST
Required Skills or Experience
Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree or HND/Advanced Diploma or equivalent with 3 – 5 years post qualification work experience in a dynamic & modern tv production/broadcasting organization.
Suitable candidates must have:
- High-end digital skills with expertise in the use of interactive media software, including but not limited to video, motion /graphics design, and editing and 2D/3D animation software and platforms.
- Extensive practical experience in modern TV video, motion graphics and animation production and broadcasting environment
- Demonstrated extensive skills and experience in the use of standard motion graphics and animation software including but not limited to Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite CC, In Design, Flash, Cinema 4D, Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Animate, etc.
- Creative skills to design and create studio sets, including motion graphics; operate on-screen graphics during live productions; conceptualize & execute creative for moving image; be able to tell a story through motion graphics
- Experience to undertake motion graphics and animation projects both in full (i.e. handling entire projects) and in part (i.e. supplying motion graphics elements to other television projects)
- Skills in the production of motion graphics and engaging animations and infographics for digital publications and broadcast
- Expertise to develop and maintain a library of digital content and database of relevant materials in order to meet the requirements of any specific TV broadcast video, motion graphics, and animation production project
- Agile brainstorming skills, to produce custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms
- Expertise to manage and deliver projects, working alongside TV producers
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects concurrently, exceptional organizational and teamwork skills while working under pressure
- Skills to carry out research and development work where new techniques and styles are being attempted as a result of creative requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be a self-starter, and be able to work independently from a group
Interested candidates selected for interview should be able to demonstrate their skills and expertise by making available and presenting a comprehensive portfolio detailing their real work and products
How to Apply
- PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND CV TO: [email protected].
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified to attend interview