Accra Institute of Technology (AIT) – A leading private technological university is looking for qualified and highly motivated individuals to work in our modern state-of-the-art engineering laboratories as:
Job Title: IT Specialist – Systems Development and Support
- Lab Technicians/Technologists – Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lab
- Lab Technicians/Technologists – Microprocessor & Embedded Technologies Lab (Knowledge in Programming Microprocessor Systems and Embedded Systems is a Requisite Advantage)
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualification: 1st degree or HND in Electrical, Electronic Engineering/Microelectronics/Microprocessor System Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a modern electrical/electronics/microprocessor lab.
- Interested applicants must be able to work in the Lab without supervision and capable of taking level 100 to level 400 Engineering students
How to Apply
- PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION AND CV TO: [email protected].
- Only short-listed applicants will be notified to attend interview