Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Job Title: Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader
Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader, Ghana
ACDI/VOCA is seeking an experienced Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader for upcoming USAID funded agriculture and agribusiness activities in Ghana.
- Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated success strengthening the resilience of vulnerable communities through improved livelihoods, climate change adaptation, health and nutrition behaviors and social capital, preferably through an integrated approach.
- 8 years of experience in community mobilization, consensus building and grassroots advocacy regarding local issues such as land use, natural resource management, economic development and disaster risk reduction.
- Knowledge of proven approaches and best practices for integrating women, youth, ethnic minorities and other disadvantaged populations into agriculture and economic growth programs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical assistance and advisory services to a range of financial service providers.
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Closing Date : 23 May, 2020