Acreaty Ghana Ltd was created with a vision to fill the gaping disparity between the human resource requirement of the corporate world, the existing skilled manpower across various verticals and trending IT Enabled Services requirements in Ghana and other African countries. Founded as a joint venture between Acreaty (having its presence in USA , India and UAE as well) and Jospong Group Of Companies (currently has over 30 subsidiaries locally and 4 companies in other parts of Africa and the Middle East) , Acreaty Ghana Ltd has today developed into one of the leading consulting firms with services in the domestic as well as international markets.
Job Title: Spare Parts Head
Responsible for the overall performance and management of the Spare parts Department
- Develop and implement sales forecasts for the Parts business.
- Develop and implement marketing programs and objectives to increase the sales and Develop and implement sales forecasts for the Parts business.
- Provide input on efforts to enhance existing products that meet customer requirements while maintaining pricing and gross margin requirements.
- Analyse sales statistics to formulate activities to assist in promoting sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets
- Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels
- Ensure that the work environment is neat, organized and as clean as possible at all times
- Ensure the physical security of all used parts to prevent theft and losses
- Identify all useable parts on any vehicle purchased, or parts brought in and mark these to be entered into inventory according to costing sheet
- Ensure that all staff in Used Parts are fully productive and complete their work in the required time frames
- Ensure that parts are stored correctly so as to prevent damage and losses
- Maintain all part codes and associated barcodes for parts
- Identify fast vs slow movers and maintain appropriate stock levels of each.
- Ensure security and accuracy of stock levels
- Perform monthly stock take and ensure all stock levels are accurate on the system
- Provide Management and Guidance to all Parts staff
- Ensure that all customers are being served in a professional timeous fashion and are being provided the correct parts
- Ensure that Workshop has the parts and spares it requires on hand in stock.
- Ensure that company policies are adhered to effectively, including staff discipline, timekeeping, leave records, sick days, overtime records, etc.
- Conducting staff performance reviews together with the Managing Director
- Ensure that all direct reports are properly trained and understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Nationality: N/A
- Salary: Competitive
- Expected Availability: Within 1 month
Required Skills or Experience
- Gender: Male
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of HND/ BSc in Mechanical or Auto Electrical Engineering
- Work Experience: Ten (10) years post qualification experience.
Management of a workshop settings
Ability to lead teams
Should be able to set targets, monitor and evaluate performance
Very high analytical skills
Thorough knowledge of motor vehicles
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resumes to [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]