Posted on :
16 Jan, 2017
16 Jan, 2017
Ada Rural Bank Ltd is a locally operated financial institution which empowers its management personnel to make decisions towards serving customers shareholders and society at large.
It was incorporated on 27th November 1981, but commenced business on 13 August 1982, with the opening of the first saving account by Nene Abram KabuAkuaku 111, (Paramount Chief of Ada and President of Greater Accra House of Cheifs).
The bank was created on public initiative as well as collaboration among socially committed individuals.
The above-named financial institution seeks to employ suitably qualified Ghanaians for the following position
Job Title: Microfinance Field Officers
Qualification Required & Experience
• Candidates must possess the Diploma in Business Studies (Accounting Option) or equivalent
• Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a reputable financial institution
• Candidates must be computer literate
• Candidates must not be above 30 years old
Qualities & Skills
• Must possess good communication skills
• Must be results-oriented
• Must have good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified persons are to submit their applications, curriculum vitae, etc to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Ada Rural Bank Ltd
P.O.Box 20 Kasseh-Ada
Closing Date: 27 February, 2017