Posted on :
25 May, 2023
25 May, 2023
Ada Rural Bank PLC in the Greater Accra region is inviting applications from suitable and qualified persons to fill the position of a Board Secretary.
Job Title: Board Secretary
• Assist the Board to comply with the constitution of the Bank and any other relevant enactment
• Provide administrative support for the Board by ensuring that minutes of meetings of shareholders and Directors at Board meetings are properly recorded in the form required by the company’s Act 2019, Act 992 and other regulatory bodies
• Maintain all statutory registers, Books and records of the Bank.
• Ensure that the Annual Financial Statement of the Bank is dispatched to persons entitled to as required by Act 992
• Ensure that all statutory forms, returns and documents are duly filed with the registrar general and other regulatory bodies
• Provide the board with guidance as the their duties, responsibilities and powers and on the changes and developments in laws affecting the operations of the bank
• Ensure proper implement of board strategic decisions
• Keep the board abreast of all relevant legislative, corporate governance and risk management issues
• Ensure that the Board’s constitution and policies are all in place and implemented management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Master’s Degree in Accounting and Finance will be an added advantage
• Must be a qualified member in good standing of any of these professional bodies, ICSA, ACAG, CIB, ACCA and a legal practitioner who has been called to the Bar
• Not less than 3 years of proven experience on a board or company secretary
• Must not be less than 35 and not more than 50 years at the date of application
Competency and Skills
• Must possess high level of integrity and displomacy.
• Must understand Ghana’s Laws and legal responsibilities
• Must have excellent leadership and managerial skills
• Msut have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a team player and self-oriented person
• Must have knowledge in ICT, i.e Microsoft Officer applications
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons are to submut their cover letter with CVs to the email below:
Closing Date: 30 May, 2023