THE ANGLICAN DIOCESAN DEVELOPMENT AND RELIEF ORGANISATION (ADDRO) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organisation that seeks to transform life and uphold human dignity and justice for all people, irrespective of ethnicity, sex, religious or political affiliations
Job Title: Regional Coordinator
The Regional Coordinator shall be responsible for managing the Maternal and Child Health and Early Childhood Development (ECD) programme activities in the Region.
- Reports directly to the Programme Coordinator
- Leads and supervises all regional staff, and monitor the use of resources in the region.
- Develop and maintain adequate records on the status of programme or projects
- Ensures effective implementation of project activities in the region
- build partnership with governmental and non-governmental organizations in the region
- Prepare work plans and reports on programme and/or project activities
- Perform other duties as and when management deems it fit in the interest of the organization.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in any of the social sciences from a recognized University with at least Five (5) years working experience in development work
- Master’s degree in social sciences will be an added advantage.
- Should possess good leadership skills and knowledge related to project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize, plan, and carry out activities independently to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to foster teamwork
- Should possess excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Must have proactive attitude: willingness and ability to take initiative
- Willingness to travel within and outside the region
- Possess a valid motor riding /driving licence
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with collaborators both internally and externally to achieve the objectives of the program
- Age limit (35 years and above)
How to Apply
All applications with photocopies of relevant certificates should be addressed to: The Acting Executive Director Anglican Diocesan Development and Relief Organisation (ADDRO) P.O. Box 545 Bolgatanga Upper East Region Or Electronically to: [email protected]
- Please Indicate Clearly in the Subject Line the Position You Are Applying for.
- Closing Date: 20th April, 2019
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Anglicans are encouraged to apply