Adehyeman Savings and Loans Company Ltd. (Adehyeman) was licensed by the Bank of Ghana on 11th January 2005 under the Non-Bank Financial Institutions Law (PNDCL 328) as a Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI). Consequently, the company has the legal and regulatory mandate to receive deposits and as well offer loan products.
Adehyeman Savings and Loans Limited (ASL) is a non-bank financial institution licensed by the Bank of Ghana to provide financial services to various parts of Accra.
As part of our expansion program and business strategy, we require the services of a smart, confident, performance oriented and experienced professionals to be employed as Credit Officers.
- Advises and informs clients on loan products
- Screens and selects loan applications
- Assesses loan by visiting the applicant’s business and residence, contacting suppliers, customers and other stakeholders of the applicant where necessary and analyze the information gathered in the required professional manner
- Presents results of analysis to Credit Committee
- Disburses loans
- Monitoring of outstanding loan portfolio
- Managing arrears and follows up on bad debts
- Cross selling other non-credit products
- Contributes to the improvement of processes and procedures
- Evaluates other loan proposals and decisions at both credit and arrears committee.
- A minimum of a HND or Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Social Science or an equivalent professional qualification. Some level of experience in the field is an advantage.
Special / Personal Abilities
- Should possess good knowledge of accounting & mathematics
- Should be able to speak English & about two local languages
- Good Computer knowledge (MS office)
- Excellent communication skills; ability to explain complicated matters in a simple way
- Analytical skills; combined with a good portion common sense
- Ambitious and enthusiastic team player
How to apply:
The Human Resource Department
Adehyeman Savings and Loans Limited
P.O. Box GP 13249
e-mail CV to: [email protected]
Closing date: 31st March, 2011