Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by an international manufacturer to recruit a Finance Manager for its operations in Ghana. The position is based in Accra.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for the management and the development of the company Finance and Administration.
- He will direct and control all Finance, Banking, Import, Payroll & Administrative functions.
- Provide and/or oversee the day to day financial and accounting services and management
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other legal matters finalization of accounts & Audit;
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures. Maintain Fixed Asset Registers.
- Responsible for Budgets and plans realization, update, and follow-ups;
- Submit Cash Flow Forecasts and manage all Banking requirements.
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity, and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines;
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company;
- Oversee accurate & timely preparation and submission of Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Financial Statements, Management Reports & Legal Entity Accounts.
- In charge of the relationship with External Auditors, Banks, Clients financial representative and other actors;
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in Finance from a recognized University
- Proven 5-10 years experience in a similar position in FMCG or Industrial company
- Corporate management accounting experience
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and under pressure
- Organized, Creative, Commitment