We’re making it easier for people of darker skin to access skincare information, professionals and products. We do this by providing virtual access to skincare specialists and personalized product recommendations online.
To gain an understanding of our business visit our IG page @barethecommunity and our website adiandbolga.com
Our team of knowledgeable and skilled specialists are skincare cheerleaders who are dedicated to guiding people towards a healthy skin journey. In this position, you will get to work in an exciting atmosphere where you will engage directly with clients to figure out their needs and determine the solutions that will best work for them.
We value each of our employees and ensure the work environment is enthusiastic and supportive so they may pass the positivity on to our clients.
This is a great position for anyone who wants to grow within a company and put their skills to use.
Job Title: Skincare Specialist
The job role requires that you report directly to the CEO and the job description is listed but not limited to ;
- Conduct skin consultations, this includes viewing clients’ forms and pictures.
- Perform skin type analysis.
- Evaluate clients’ skin condition and appearance.
- Discuss available treatments and determine which products will improve the clients’ skin quality.
- Recommend skin care products.
- Assess the client’s skin, discuss their skincare concerns, and develop personalized skincare regimens.
- Create treatment and regimen plan.
- Continuous research on skin consultation techniques and best practices according to industry standards
- Conduct research on industry skincare professionals
- Research on effective product and where to purchase
- Manage skin consultation scheduling
- Keep proper documentation of all consultation sessions
- Respond to and manage skincare related enquiries and emails
- Advise and guide clients on how to take proper care of their skin
- Following up with clients on their skincare progress
- You enjoy teaching people about healthy skincare habits
- You have 2 years or related experience in providing skin care services
- Medical degree in Dermatology or a certification/diploma as a skincare specialist from an accredited institution
- You have a passion for providing outstanding customer service
- You have exceptional listening, people and conflict resolution skills
- Comfortable with technology
- Highly organized, excellent documentation skills
- Manage schedules and calendar online
- Proper online communication skills
- Strong MS Office /Google Docs skills
- Proper documentation skills
- Team player
- Ability to lead a team
Closing Date : 13 July, 2020