Advans Ghana Savings and Loans is a rapidly growing International Institution with 19 Branches in Ghana.
Job Title: Marketing And Communication Manager
- Marketing Communications and Brand Manager has the primary responsibility of developing and implementing marketing communications strategies to generate business, improve visibility, and attract and retain clients. He or she shall strive to raise the brand profile and impact of Advans Ghana’s activities.
- Responsible for supporting the senior management team in developing and executing the strategic marketing communications plan, as well as promoting the brand in accordance with required industry and group standards and guidelines. He or she shall contribute to the formulation of the annual marketing budget and ensure its timely and effective utilization.
- Support segment managers, branches and the entire network to develop, coordinate and deliver annual/quarterly/monthly marketing communications plans to support acquisition, retention and customer satisfaction.
- Continually, design, review and update communication and marketing materials to support the network at all customer touchpoints: Work directly with vendors to obtain bids and complete the fulfillment of marketing/communications related materials in accordance with the procurement policy.
- Manage internal and external company events including product and branch launches – coordinating catering, event space, entertainment, general organization, slide shows, photography and other materials, etc.
- Design and conduct customer research through appropriate methods, such as surveys, interviews and focus group studies.
- Maintain appropriate relationships with clients and other agencies to promote the interests of the Company.
- Manage and supervise the work of the Marketing and Communications Officer including agreeing objectives and a work plan, holding regular meetings to plan and review activities and completing performance appraisals at mid and year-end.
Salary Per Month: Negotiable
Required Skills or Experience
First degree or equivalent preferably in public relations or marketing or communications. A professional qualification in a marketing/PR related discipline will be an added advantage. Familiarity with branding, marketing and communication theories and experience with media relations is desirable.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant experience, of which at least two in a Managerial position in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in the Financial sector
- Experience in the design and execution of marketing/communications strategies
- Experience in PR and media relations including writing press releases and negotiating with the media
- Experience in graphic design and use of Adobe Creative Suite is desirable
- Experience in website content management and using social media strategically
- Experience in event management
- Experience in digital monitoring and optimization tools and techniques, such as Google Analytics, etc.
Skill set/ Personal Abilities
- A ‘people-person’ with a positive attitude who conducts himself/herself professionally and confidently
- A self-starter who likes to take the initiative and run with ideas
- Team player, able to effectively perform as a member of cross-departmental and multifunctional working groups and project teams.
- Good strategic and analytical skills and sound judgment
- Creative communicator with the ability to tell compelling stories using a range of formats and media
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and editing skills
- Good leadership and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, major online platforms, website and social media management
How to Apply
Applications should be sent to [email protected]
Deadline: 8th March 2019