Provides quality assurance function
Job Title: Cathodic Protection and Electrical Inspector
- Inspection of Electrical Installations, ensuring compliance with the design, specifications, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Oversight over the electrical installation ensuring compliance with design and construction specifications, plans and procedures.
- Ensure that quality requirements, as defined by the Project Policy, are completely implemented and in such practicable manner that no unnecessary delay may impede the project construction schedule.
- Verify and ensure that the relevant documents are available with the construction crews.
- Ensure that all Quality documents are properly filed for future final documentation hand over to the client.
- Organize the control/ follow-up sheets to be implemented by all Inspectors and give the relevant instructions to the QC specialists and officers.
- Collect report and study all non-conformance reports (including observations, recommendations, if any) and transmit to Chief Inspector and Construction Manager.
- Ensure that all construction activities are carried out in compliance with all codes, standards, procedures, engineering design and the like.
- Assist the HSES and QA/QC Managers for implementing QA/QC and HSES procedures and plans.
- Document monitoring and reporting regarding all site construction activities.
- Ensure that the Safety and the protection of environment is the first priority.
- Provide the Site Construction Manager with the information he needs during the daily meeting.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- High School Diploma
- Level 2 qualification from recognised international electrical institute.