Provides quality assurance function
Job Title: Cathodic Protection and Electrical Inspector
- Inspection of Electrical Installations, ensuring compliance with the design, specifications, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Oversight over the electrical installation ensuring compliance with design and construction specifications, plans and procedures.
- Ensure that quality requirements, as defined by the Project Policy, are completely implemented and in such practicable manner that no unnecessary delay may impede the project construction schedule.
- Verify and ensure that the relevant documents are available with the construction crews.
- Ensure that all Quality documents are properly filed for future final documentation hand over to the client.
- Organize the control/ follow-up sheets to be implemented by all Inspectors and give the relevant instructions to the QC specialists and officers.
- Collect report and study all non-conformance reports (including observations, recommendations, if any) and transmit to Chief Inspector and Construction Manager.
- Ensure that all construction activities are carried out in compliance with all codes, standards, procedures, engineering design and the like.
- Assist the HSES and QA/QC Managers for implementing QA/QC and HSES procedures and plans.
- Document monitoring and reporting regarding all site construction activities.
- Ensure that the Safety and the protection of environment is the first priority.
- Provide the Site Construction Manager with the information he needs during the daily meeting.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- High School Diploma
- Level 2 qualification from recognised international electrical institute.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.