AMS was established in 1996 and until February 2005 was a joint venture company owned and operated by Ausdrill Limited 50% and Henry Walker Eltin 50%. In March 2005 AMS became a 100% subsidiary of Ausdrill Limited.
We have worked for in the past and continue to work for many major and smaller mining houses in providing full contract mining services, full drilling services and also exploration drilling services.
Job Title: ERP Support Analyst
- Provide support and development of ERP software – Pulse Mining Systems.
- Apply generally accepted accounting/budgeting/purchasing principles and theory to analyse and evaluate system data to identify trends, problem areas and mitigating strategies.
- Salary will be offered commensurate with qualifications and experience
Required Skills or Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a suitable discipline are a requirement and a preference will be shown to those with Accounting/business qualification.
- At least 3 years working experience in the mining industry with some experience in ERP related program
- Exposure to and understanding of business processes across the full spectrum of contract mining process
- Ability to analyse and evaluate ERP system data to identify trends, problem areas and mitigating strategies
- Ability to communicate technical information
- Ability to collect, calculate and reconcile information
- Ability to analyse and evaluate problems to determine trends and possible solutions
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage their own time to produce results
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite and Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Should be a safety conscious person with an understanding of safety guidelines
- Must possess a valid driving license and current Passport
- Ability to communicate in French will be well regarded
How to Apply
Respond with your application and current Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
The Human Resources Manager African Mining Services Ghana (AMSG) P.O.Box 221 Tarkwa.
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONTACTED