Posted on :
28 Feb, 2017
28 Feb, 2017
Established in 2007, AUMS is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African Mining industry, supported by a safe and performance orientated culture. We believe in investing in the development of our people and back them with state of the art equipment and world’s best practice.
Job Title: Employee Program Manager
• This role is responsible for managing, developing, implementing and coordinating a range of functions and initiatives across the AUMS business.
• Reporting to the COO you will work closely with management in ensuring that AUMS’s employees conduct is consistently aligned to AUMS’s values, policies, systems, procedures and statutory requirements across multiple countries including Australia, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mali, Tanzania and India.
Key requirements for the successful candidate include the following:
• Experience across multiple facets of business operations including project management, change management, human resources, marketing and policy & procedures.
• Demonstrated experience with large scale project start-ups and demobiiisations.
• Demonstrated experience in project managing through effective planning, controlling and executing specific projects assigned.
• Proven change management and cost management skills applied in an international business setting.
• Experience managing multi-cultural teams and building relationships with key stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
• Thorough understanding of industrial relations and HR practices across multiple jurisdictions including Australia, Ghana, Burkina Faso, Mali, Tanzania and India.
• Experience developing and implementing marketing strategies across multiple platforms.
• Strong sense of urgency and outcomes focused.
• Excellent English communication skills both verbally and written.
• Provern to be adaptable and dependable, assisting other areas within the business outside field of expertise
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful candidate will ideally have a Management Degree with 10+ years of business experience across multiple business functions and countries.
• Applicant would need to be willing to undertake considerable travel and work the hours required to deliver on the key facets of the role.
• Proven delivery of business outcomes will need to be demonstrated to progress to an interview
How to Apply For the Job
Please submit your application:
[email protected] including your CV and covering letter addressing the criteria set out in the above.
Closing Date: 15 March, 2017