Posted on :
21 Oct, 2016
21 Oct, 2016
Established in 2007, AUMS is a leader in providing a full suite of underground mining contract services to the African Mining industry, supported by a safe and performance orientated culture. We believe in investing in the development of our people and back them with state of the art equipment and world’s best practice.
Due to the award of a mine development contract at Ahafo for the Subika Underground Mine and subject to Newmont’s Board final approval, AUMS is seeking expressions of interest for up-coming work in Ghana from suitably qualified applicants to fill the following role
Job Title: Auto Mine Technician/Trainers
Qualification Required & Experience
Auto-electrical technicians with dual trade qualifications and capability as HD fitter with the following experience:
• Late generation SANDVIK trucks (TH663), boggers (LH621), drills (DL421) and jumbos (DD421).
• Installation and maintenance of underground LHD automation systems.
• Installation and maintenance of underground digital communications systems.
• Automotive AC maintenance and repair.
• Atlas Copco MT6020 truck.
• CAT R2900 G LHD.
• SANDVIK ITH Drill.
• Demonstrated experience training personnel to a high standard.
How to Apply For the Job
If you have the required qualifications and experience, Certificate of competency issued by the Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana, and wish to express your interest, please send an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) and qualifications along with a covering letter confirming the role you wish to apply for to:-
Closing Date: 30 November, 2016