Afrocom is a company that deals in the distribution of telecommunication products.Afrocom Ghana Limited is looking for a Cashiers to assist with its operations.
Job Title: Branch Managers
- The Branch Manager would supervise the sales team’s daily performance / target and follow up on new or used sales achievements and taking part in casual transactions.
- He would be responsible for supervising the sales team to achieve operational targets by providing business plans, and monitoring the performance of the sales team to ensure the specific portfolios of business performances are met.
- He will also work in coaching the members of the sales team to deliver a standard of customer care consistently, while taking actions to make room for future growth.
- He would help implement marketing campaigns and product launch strategies; ensure that all business process standards are observed; oversee the activities of the sales team to ensure their activities abide by the company’s policies and procedures; and execute priorities by ensuring an open line of communication between the sales team and back office team.
- Incentive based on performance and achievement of KPI’s.
Required Skills or Experience
- Branch Manager should have excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills; good leadership and ability to motivate and coach a team into achieving set goals.
- He should have good marketting skills and a general knowledge of sales techniques.
- He should also be proficient in the use of computers and software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint. They should be assertive and handle pressure effectively.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CVs/resumes to [email protected] Deadline for submission of applications ends on 31st January,2017.