Posted on :
21 Apr, 2020
21 Apr, 2020
Agromite Limited is seeking to recruit a Finance and Administrative Officer.
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer
The Finance and Administrative Officer responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, general accounting services (preparing journal entries and maintaining balance sheet schedules) Manage and maintain proper records of revenue, expenditure, assets and liabilities, as well as ensuring the accuracy and integrity of all financial information. Prepare monthly management accounts. Provide general administrative duties to support the management team.
• Assisting with year-end closings
• Administering accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Preparing tax computations and returns
• Assisting in preparing budgets and forecasts
• Managing and reconciling daily cash flow and handle petty cash replenishment
• Reconciling various balance sheet accounts on a regular basis
• Producing various spreadsheet reports for management (revenue, inventory, expenses)
• Participating in physical counts of inventory
• Managing fixed assets and the depreciation of fixed assets
• Will be responsible for the month-end closing procedures
• To ensure compliance to Government of Ghana requirements
• Cash Flow Management
• Payroll Management
• Receivables and Payables Management
• Costing Management
• Managing the preparation and performance of the annual financial budget
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or HND in Accounting or Finance
• Recently Chartered or at the completion stage of either ACCA or CA.
• 4 years plus experience in a similar role.
• Exceptional technical accounting and computer skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure
• Time Management and organization skills
• Problem Solving and good analytical skills
• Self-command in Microsoft Office Suite and accounting software like QuickBooks.
• Expertise in accounting and taxation laws
• Must have leadership skills
• Ability to take initiatives
• Must be able to work in a team
• Self-motivation and commitment to achieving excellence.
• Sound judgment with excellent decision-making, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Communication skills to work with the company’s leadership to meet operational needs and company objectives.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter (mandatory), resume and 3 work-related references to: [email protected]
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.