We are looking for an experience revenue assurance professional, who is focused and priority driven to join our Risk and Business Control team as Fraud Analyst in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the Head, Revenue Assurance and provide business with assurance services on revenues and prevent leakages around post-paid, roaming and Interconnect Business. The Fraud Analyst will perform professional audit work to ensure quality products and also identify and mitigate Cash risks as part of Revenue Assurance value addition.
Job Title: Fraud Analyst
- Engage Test Core Generator(TCG) vendor weekly to review testing results and ensure recommendations in report are reviewed;
- Ensure Hit Rate for Simbox detections identified by TCG is 100%;
- Deploy measures to reduce the Age of Simbox numbers to 2 weeks;
- Ensure in-house CDR Analysis for Bypass Detection is fully automated end to end;
- Ensure alarms around Bypass and IRSF according to the Revenue Assurance Framework have been properly defined via Syshelp and Watchdog where feasible. Alarms must be closed in a timely manner;
- Put in place as agreed with your line Manager Other Fraud areas according to the GSMA standards;
- Subscribe to the GSMA Fraud alerts and put in place continuous updates in Syshelp and watchdog to monitor;
- Consistent review of traffic trends that might raise suspicious cases of Bypass, IRSF or Spams;
- Monthly recycling of Virtual numbers for the TCG;
- Develop measures to reduce the Bypass minutes to less than 5% of the Total Incoming traffic;
- Participate in Fraud Forums related to your area and social media to understand new trends regarding bypass, IRSF etc.
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University Degree in any field with emphasis on Computer Science, Finance or related disciplines; Possession of an MBA is a plus;
- Professional Certification e.g. GRAPA, will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant working experience;
- Knowledge in Database applications(SQL, Oracle)
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of risk management, Revenue Assurance, control and auditing methodologies
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; simplicity, integrity, passion, Transparency. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date for Application: 12th June, 2018
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.