Posted on :
13 Feb, 2023
13 Feb, 2023
Job Title: Account Manager HVC – SME
• The successful candidate will join as a Manager for HVC – SME in the AirtelTigo Business Department. (S)He will report to the Sales Manager HVC – SME and will safeguard and grow revenue from allocated HVC – SME accounts nationally through account planning and opportunity management and relationship building, to meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
• Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
• Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
• Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
• Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to
ensure sales prospects are closed.
• Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the HVC-SME and allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the
business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer and presenting the compelling value proposition of AirtelTigo Business
• Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
• Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
• Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment
on a day-to-day basis.
• Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met
• Provide sales performance data to support management decisionmaking.
• Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
• Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with account teams in AirtelTigo Ghana Head Office.
• Bullet pointed list of skills, experience and qualifications successful candidates will need
• Be specific as possible, using numbers where possible (e.g. experience managing teams of 10 or more)
• Don’t ask for anything that discriminates against personal traits such as age or sex.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Business studies degree or equivalent
• Three (3) years’ experience of sales/account management in an enterprise solutions/SME environment (preferably in Telecoms)
• Consultative-based selling skills
• At least 2 years driving experience.
• Contribute to the AirtelTigo Business sales strategy and decision-making processes, providing relevant inputs.
• Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the HVC-SME.
• Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout AirtelTigo Business and HVC-SME
• Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final
• successful conclusion leveraging on excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses.
• Ability to effectively represent AirtelTigo Business Solutions.
• Ability to lead and manage a virtual account team, motivating others to achieve targets.
• Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit sales opportunities.
• Ability to present compelling business cases for resource investment into developing customized solutions for HVCSME.
• Utmost professional integrity.
• Total revenue target
• Base revenue management
• Achieve acquisition target
• Customer satisfaction target
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 15 February, 2023
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are, Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our worldclass team and experience a rewarding career.