As a Senior Accountant at, you will be responsible for all areas relating to day-to-day accounting operations, reporting and compliance. You will be responsible for maintaining strong processes and controls and timely financial statements.
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Responsible for all month-end account entries, including revenue recognition, fixed assets, depreciation, accruals, prepayments.
- Assist in preparing the monthly reporting package, providing insight to business trends and variance analysis to senior management.
- Monitor accounts payable functions, ensuring that all vendor payments are approved and paid timely, and AP aged balances are reviewed frequently.
- Support the overall finance function by preparing analysis of company spend and account balances, providing accurate information to support business decisions.
- Implement best practices and procedures around the internal control framework and accounting workflow; Identify improvements to automate existing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of GAAP and accounting standards
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills and deep experience working with Essbass Hyperion
- Outstanding attention to detail coupled with an ability to see a bigger picture