Posted on :
27 Mar, 2020
27 Mar, 2020
The Assistant Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing activities in MAC Ghana Operation. In this role, you will build, develop and optimize innovative, multi-channel marketing programs that will drive demand and shorten the sales cycle. Attention to detail, ability to manage multiple priorities and exceptional written and verbal communication skills are few, but necessary skills set for the incumbent.
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Manager
· At least 6 years lead marketing position preferable in the automobile industry.
· A good first degree in Mechanical Engineering, Marketing/Communication, Journalism or BBA degree. Master’s degree in relevant field is a plus to the candidate.
· Extensive experience developing and implementing marketing communications programs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and planning skills (candidates may be required to submit writing sample and/or take a writing test).
· Strong automotive product and industry knowledge and established auto/sports/lifestyle media relationships is preferred.
· Experience in strategic and operational brand development management.
· Strong record of cultivating journalist and influencer relationship on variety of platforms including print, broadcast, social and paid media.
· Launch of product/brand and service, 360° integrated marketing campaigns.
· Social media savvy with relevant usage for business promotion and activations.
· Resourceful self-starter with excellent judgement, ability to work independently on multiple projects while also working with/within a team.
· High level attention to details, strong communication and presentation skills. Adept in Microsoft excel and PPT.
· Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
· Be able to respond well to pressure, think creatively.
Closing Date : 16th May, 2020