Posted on :
24 Jun, 2019
24 Jun, 2019
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Sales Professional with technical and business understanding of telecoms solutions, responsible for generating orders and revenues by selling Nokia’s solutions to customers.
Job Title: Account Manager
Main Responsibility Area:
• Understands customers’ strategic direction and associated business plans
• Implements Nokia’s account strategy.
• Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities for Nokia
• Sales and marketing support with wide technical system level expertise and deep business understanding.
• Expert in selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge. Contributing to relationship management.
• Creating long-term business development plans and positioning of technology strategy, solutions and products to match with customer needs.
• Develops understanding of customers’ key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities and growth in market share for Nokia
• Fulfills Nokia’s process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast
• Proactively identifies, develops & wins Nokia business in line with Nokia growth and profitability targets; and grow market share.
• Understands the customer’s commercial, operational & technology challenges & opportunities.
• Translates market knowledge into business opportunities
• Negotiates and closes deals to achieve orders’ targets.
• Owns the accounts pipeline/funnel and opportunity data in pipeline management tool.
• Develops account plans and ensures Nokia’s multi business groups’ resources are aligned to execute the plans.
• Identifies efforts that will have the greatest strategic impact
• Be in charge of all customer relations (sales figures, customer satisfaction)
• Guarantee the interests of the company (commercial proposals in compliance with border objectives…) and of the customer
• Support his customer internally (ambassador role)
• Manage his business (reporting process, follow the orders, etc.)
• Understand and forecast the needs of the customer, manage the development of solutions (with pre-sales teams, architects and marketing experts) to answer the needs.
Position Requirements and Competencies:
Fluency in English
Minimum of 5 years account management, products, solutions and services sales experience in the telecommunication industry
Experience and knowledge of the country service provider market
Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets within assigned territories;
Efficient with CRM (CRM/Salesforces.com for pipeline/funnel management) and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Consultative Selling & Customer Business Understanding
• Nokia end to end portfolio knowledge & natural interest to keep up to date on technological and market evolution as well as competitors’ activities
• Relationship Management and ability to identify all stakeholders and understand their communications needs and feedback
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams under time constraint / stress scenarios.
• Winning mindset, embrace challenges.
• Smart tendering, negotiation and Sales techniques, Sales Process Understanding.
• Understanding of the major key-points of Nokia’s standard contracts.
• Strategic mindset.
• Competitor Intelligence and Market Insight.
• Customer Business Case and Solution Creation, Sales Presentation.
• Bid Management, Customer Pricing, Sales Negotiation.