At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our diverse and collaborative teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist Africa
Ready to join us?
About This Opportunity
Align technology is looking for a Marketing Specialist, Africa. This open position is based in Accra – Ghana Align Offices.
Working in a dynamic team in a fast growing organization, your mission will be required to secure cross-disciplinary Marketing operational and administrative support to the Africa Regional Marketing team: covering the Consumer, Channel, Commercial and Clinical & Education functions across all served countries and across multiple projects and initiatives. This position will offer plentiful opportunities for growth and advancement.
Support For Key Marketing And Business Areas
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Support, coordinate and manage a diverse range of tasks, projects and programs spanning across: Commercial, Professional Marketing, Consumer Marketing, Channel Marketing and Clinical Education
Coordination And Management Of Marketing Collateral & Digital Assets
- Inventory Management – of all marketing collaterals, sales enablement support materials and Clinical event kits
- Liaising with agencies on developing and producing a variety of sales enablement and Marketing assets, events materials and booth, etc
Plan, coordinate and oversee events management related tasks and general requirements:
- Acts as a main point of contact between internal teams and external partners
- Responsible for the daily management of the Event Management Tool (EMT) – creation and management of all campaigns, online events and post event survey management
- Coordinate local event calendar preparations and roll out, manage event timelines
- Plan and monitor event budget closely
- Liaise with internal teams and partners in relation to clinical / marketing events, following up on registrations, certification kit materials and post-event activities
- Oversee planning and execution of large and smaller scale local congresses including coordination of sponsorship opportunities, congress logistics and accommodation
- Coordinate projects at tradeshows, launch events and forums, including setting up the infrastructure, liaising with organizers or partners and following up with all pre and post-show activities
- Assist with speakers and KOL’s management (contracts, invoices, meeting preparations)
- Assist with the development and execution of communication plans
Management Of Marketing Budget And Expenditures
- Management of all purchase & expenditure requisitions for the team
- Invoice tracking and reporting to Finance team
- Marketing budget planning, quarterly phasing and spending
In this role, you’ll need…
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or other related subject
- Minimum of 3-4 years related work experience. Experience in the healthcare industry would be advantageous
- Previous experience working with Marketing CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Language skills: fluent English mandatory
- Project management experience
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and have excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills, including all Microsoft packages and proficiency in using modern multi-media tools
- Strong communicative and analytical skills
Sound like a good fit?