Posted on :
15 Aug, 2017
15 Aug, 2017
A school is an institution designed to provide learning spaces and learning environments for the teaching of students (or “pupils”) under the direction of teachers. Most countries have systems of formal education, which is commonly compulsory. In these systems, students progress through a series of schools. The names for these schools vary by country but generally include primary school for young children and secondary school for teenagers who have completed primary education. An institution where higher education is taught is commonly called a university college or university.
Job Title: Teachers
A highly reputable school in Dansoman, Accra requires the following stuff for September 2017.
• Economics Advanced Level / IGCSE
• French Advanced level/IGCSE (Including French Literature) – (Cambridge International Examinations CIE)
• Pre-school (Knowledge of the Montessori method and the British national curriculum is an advantage but not essential)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Be graduates with impeccable professional references
• Have at least 3 years relevant teaching experience
• Have good command of writing and speaking skills in English
• Be computer literate
• Be free to take up appointment in September 2017
How to Apply
Letter of application and CV to be e-mailed to [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.