Job Title: Montessori Teachers ( Preschool)
- Observing, guiding, supervising, and assessing children while they learn in the classroom environment.
- Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child.
- Creating and maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued.
- Establishing rapport and building relationships with students based on trust.
- Setting an excellent example for students and instilling good values in them like honesty, accountability, understanding, tolerance, respect, love, and kindness.
- Monitoring and assessing student progress and writing up reports.
- Ensuring classroom supplies and equipment are available and in working conditions
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in early childhood teaching, education, or a related discipline is recommended.
- Completed training at an accredited Montessori Centre.
- Additional courses or training in education would be advantageous.
- Passionate about education.
- An ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs, and abilities.
- Excellent observational, communication, planning and organizational skills
- The ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure, and treat everyone with love and respect.
- A lifelong learner who can be a good role model for children.