Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities) was incorporated in January 2006. Our primary focus is to provide Facility Management Services, Project Management and Real Estate Development Consultancy, and Training services support to corporate organisations and private investors with major Real Estate assets. We pride ourselves in the delivery of high quality professional services which ensure minimum total life cycle cost of assets to their owners.
Job Title: Plumber
The Plumber is responsible for implementing and maintaining a Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment and systems pertaining to his field/area of specialisation. He performs the monthly Facility Inspection and submits all required reports to the Site Manager, as well as maintaining routine and required inspections of the relevant Systems.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of plumbing pipes and fittings.
- Competent in: Simple Water closet, closed couple water closet, push valve water closet, urinary automation valve control, miser-tap & single tap, pressure-reducing valve, identification of various taps
- Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without need for rework. · Interprete and works from Technical plans and drawings.
- Proffer effective solutions to identified or reported problems.
- Troubleshoots and detects faults correctly and readily proffer right solutions. · Maintain a safe and clean environment during and after work.
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to negligence.
- Follow attendance policy as assigned by supervisor
- Follow all rules, regulations and policies of AMFacilities and follow all directives from superior
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor
How to Apply
Do you have what it takes ? Send a copy of your CV to [email protected] using FM (GHN) as the subject.