Office managers, also called administrative service managers, are business professionals who are responsible for a diverse set of administrative tasks. Whether calculating payroll or hiring new employees, office managers must perform their duties with decisiveness and accuracy for a business to perform well.
Amec Foster Wheeler require the services of an Office Manager on a 12 month contract basis to be based in our offices in Accra, Ghana.
Job Title: Office Manager
- Assist with business development and marketing activities within the Ghana office to increase project possibility and maximise revenue and profitability
- Work in a safe manner, complying with and actively contributing to the Amec Foster Wheeler BBS Health, Safety and Environmental HSE policies, manuals and procedures at all times considering the health, safety and welfare of fellow workers, visitors, clients, community and the environment
- Assist when required with project activities to ensure the project is completed on time, within budget, in a safe manner, to an agreed quality standard and meets and/or exceeds the client expectations whilst ensuring Amec Foster Wheeler BBS’s profitability targets are achieved.
- Monitor personnel under area of control
Skills / Qualifications
- B Eng or B tech degree
- With at least 10 years Oil and Gas experience
- Experience within business development and within a similar industry
- Knowledge of Project Cost Management Processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Ethical and professional attitude