Posted on :
12 Dec, 2017
12 Dec, 2017
Amnesty International is a global movement of people who campaign to end abuses of human rights.
Amnesty International Ghana (AIG) is one of the section offices of Amnesty International around the world contributing to achieving the vision and mission of Amnesty International by taking part in its worldwide campaigns and also undertaking local human rights work.
Amnesty International Ghana is seeking to recruit qualified and experienced individuals to fill the
following positions at its national office in Accra.
Job Title: Growth and Mobilisation Manager
• The growth and mobilisation manager will offer strategic direction, co-ordination and capacity building for maximising Amnesty International Ghana’s resources and engagement to ensure that the section achieves its growth and mobilisation targets. He/She will report to the Director of Amnesty International Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum first degree in social sciences and related fields from an accredited institution or equivalent professional qualification
• Demonstrated experience in social movement building
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in membership servicing
• Ability to design, implement and evaluate growth programmes
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience in growth and mobilisation programming
• Good understanding of human rights activism will be an added advantage
The successful applicant must:
• Be computer literate and possess the ability to use Microsoft Office
• Be willing to work long hours with strict deadline
• Be willing to travel extensively and internationally
• Have skills in capacity building and membership training
• Be able to do high level representation
• Be able to work with little or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested applicants may forward their applications together with their CVs to the following address: The Director Amnesty International, Ghana Section Private Mail Bag, Accra-North Or email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 20 December, 2017