Posted on :
14 Apr, 2017
14 Apr, 2017
African Management Services Company (AMSCO) is a pan-African private sector development Group that provides bespoke human capital solutions. Our core focus is partnership-driven capacity and skills development to assist African SMEs in becoming leaders in their field.
We offer a comprehensive integrated service package including tailor-made development programmes designed to fulfil the unique needs of businesses on the African continent.
Since 1989, our legacy is built on passion for people combined with our ongoing ambition to turn sub-Saharan SMEs into thriving African enterprises.
Job Title: Director Of Finance
Key responsibilities include:
· Own, manage and enhance the company’s 5 year financial model, and the company’s cash
· Provide strategic advice to leadership on the funding needed to meet company’s objectives
· Support the CEO with potential and existing investors
· Manage the financial controller and his team, who runs the finance, treasury and accounting
· Have ownership of the company’s tax and risk strategies
The successful candidate will ideally:
· Finance, accounting or investment background
· Extensive financial modeling capabilities, and some experience interacting with investors and preparing investment documents
· Must be comfortable with data analysis, excel/VBA
· Have experience in a fast growing, dynamic work environment
· Have experience managing financial/accounting teams
· French is a plus