Gather and analyse all areas of Network data by ensuring quality and integrity in data reporting aligned with laid down standards and best practices as defined. The role will involve ensuring the compliance with regulatory requirements – timely submission of network related reports, applications and execution of regulatory mandates. It will also require the creating, verifying and analysing reports for Network Group and relevant stakeholders concerning Network Quality, rerunning of prioritization model, analysis on network performance issues and undertaking other generic reporting.
Job Title: Analyst, Network Quality Reporting
- Periodically run the prioritization model for MTN Ghana.
- Focus on network related regulator (NCA) relations by consistently tracking, monitoring, highlighting risk and recommending action plan.
- Proactively monitor and investigate quality issues raised in any forum by critically analysing issues affecting quality.
- Perform bi annual prioritization of all sites in the Network for Customer Experience Model Collection of data, reprioritization and circulation to all stakeholders.
- Analyse NCA QoS drive log files received from NCA and generate reports on agreed templates for reconciliation with the regulator.
- Support in conducting research and analysis of NWG statistics in relation to initiatives in war room.
- Liaise closely with the MTN regulatory team on the NCA QoS drives and reports generated by NCA Network Monitoring Systems so as to mitigate any compliance violation
- Perform analysis of KPIs and recommend areas of focus to enable the organization meet NCA requirements.
- Provide support for Marketing; Geo Marketing team on research into NWG KPIs by preparing reports and analysis, investigating and establishing of correlation, etc
- Benchmark NCA NMS reports against reports from MTN reporting system and making timely recommendations.
- Investigate and report on revenue loss due to network challenges.
- Deliver on all assigned and ad-hoc work-related requests
- Minimum of a Degree in Engineering
- A qualification in Statistics is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge in Network System Technologies (GSM & WCDMA networks, etc)
- Knowledge in GSM & WCDMA networks’ architecture, topology, protocols and Interfaces.
- Network KPI Statistics Analysis skills
- Understanding of telecommunications protocols
- Monitor performance statistics and generate reports
- Knowledge in Network quality management
- Knowledge in use of reporting tools
- Knowledge in use of drive test tools
- Have analytical and diagnostic Skills.
- Ability to analyze conceptual situations and take initiatives
- Ability to manage & develop self consistently.
- Team player, and accountability for area of work assigned
- Innovative, takes initiative, result oriented.
- Customer focused
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans & meet timelines
- Good written and verbal communication, & technical reporting
- Commitment to the organization
- Analytical & Problem-solving abilities.