Posted on :
4 May, 2017
4 May, 2017
THE ANGLICAN DIOCESAN DEVELOPMENT AND RELIEF ORGANISATION (ADDRO) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization that seeks to transform life and uphold human dignity and justice for all people, irrespective of ethnicity, sex, religious or political affiliations. It seeks to recruit a suitable and qualified person for the following position to implement a Community-Based Malaria control project in partnership with Comic Relief, UK.
Job Title: Monitoring And Evaluation (M&E) Officer
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) officer will be part of the organization team who will be providing M&E support to the project. He/She will also be responsible for promoting learnings for the improvement of the project as well as for wider learning of the organization.
The primary roles and responsibilities of the M & E officer shall include:
• Develop monitoring plan for the projects
• Support field officers in conducting baseline surveys.
• Supervise regular data collection to ensure quality of the data collected by relevant officers
• Record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way
• Provide technical support and evidence-based recommendations to relevant project officers.
• Coordinate with Implementing officers for collecting data against agreed indicators
• Provide feedback to field officers and management team on projects’ performance based on field visit reports and data findings
• Assist in designing, coordinating and conducting project mid-term or end term evaluations
• Share learning from M&E process with the management team
• Support management team in dealing with any other tasks as may be required
Age limit: 35 years and above
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in science, development studies, economics or mathematics/statistics or related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• At least six years work experience in planning, performance management, monitoring and evaluation and capacity building
• Knowledge of the three northern regions’ environment and culture is an added advantage.
• Proven skills in critical thinking, assessment, and analysis; strong competency in conceptualizing and designing strategic frameworks;
• Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders;
• Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (word and excel, Outlook. etc) and data programs
• Must have the ability to work in a team
• Excellent organizational and management skills
• Good typing and accuracy skills
• Should possess excellent analytical, evaluation, monitoring and report writing skills
• Must have proactive attitude: willingness and ability to take initiative
• Ability to recognize and analyze problems, and develop solutions to them
How to Apply
All applications with photocopies of relevant certificates should be addressed to:
The Board Chairman/Executive Director
Anglican Diocesan Development and Relief Organisation (ADDRO)
P.O. Box 545
Bolgatanga Upper East Region
Closing Date: 14 May, 2017
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.