Posted on :
4 May, 2017
4 May, 2017
THE ANGLICAN DIOCESAN DEVELOPMENT AND RELIEF ORGANISATION (ADDRO) is a registered non-profit, non-governmental organization that seeks to transform life and uphold human dignity and justice for all people, irrespective of ethnicity, sex, religious or political affiliations. It seeks to recruit suitable and qualified persons for the following position to implement a Community-Based Malaria control project in partnership with Comic Relief, UK.
Job Title: Project Officers (3 positions)
The project officer will be responsible for the implementation, direction, and management of malaria preventive and control activities.
The primary roles and responsibilities of the project officer shall include:
• Prepare and present reports, work plans and implementation strategies for the project
• Implement integrated health activities at the district and community levels
• Ensure timely preparation and submission of work plans, reports and implementation strategies on the project to the ADDRO secretariat.
• Pay regular monitoring of project activities at the community level
• Liaise and build partnership with governmental and non-governmental organizations
• Do other jobs as and when the need arises in the interest of the organization.
Age limit: 28 years and above
Qualification Required & Experience
• A good first degree in any of the sciences or social sciences from a recognized University with three (3) years relevant working experience not including national service
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and data programs
• Must have the ability to work in a team
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good typing and accuracy skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize. plan, and carry out activities independently to meet deadlines.
• Willingness to stay and work in rural communities
• Should possess excellent analytical, evaluation, monitoring and report writing skills
• Must have proactive attitude: willingness and ability to take initiative
• Ability to recognize and analyze problems, and develop solutions to them
Location: West Mamprusi, Jirappa, and Binduri Districts
How to Apply
All applications with photocopies of relevant certificates should be addressed to:
The Board Chairman/Executive Director
Anglican Diocesan Development and Relief Organisation (ADDRO)
P.O. Box 545
Bolgatanga Upper East Region
Closing Date: 14 May 2017
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.