The role; Customer Needs Manager will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Job Title: Customer Needs Manager
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Communication Skills: Being able to speak with clients and potential customers in a friendly and open manner is a huge asset to an agent.
- Attention to Detail: Understanding the fine print in contracts, looking for inconsistencies and watching out for every detail will help you in your job.
- Organizational Skills: Working with multiple clients will require strong organizational skills.
- Sales Skills: Negotiating deals, persuading clients and sellers is a necessary skill for an agent.
- Listening Skills: You will need to listen to your clients’ needs and work with them to close deals.
How to Apply
To apply, Send your CV and application letter, to [email protected]