What are we looking for?
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
- Someone intuitive and that doesn’t need constant direction. This is a remote position and requires you to be self-sufficient, we’re here to support you as needed, but sometimes you’ll need to take the reigns and make decisions.
- Someone who is willing to work on a wide range of marketing activities and comfortable learning new things on a regular basis.
- Self-motivated, flexible team player who is always striving to improve our messaging, programs and contribute in any way possible to the success of the internal frontline teams, our customers, and our global initiatives.
- Launching, auditing and managing marketing campaigns
- Prepare marketing content to present to clients on a weekly basis
- Building, developing and managing social media groups and communities (youtube, Instagram, FB)
- Writing blogs/articles/emails
- Running online/offline meetings & presentations for clients
- Partnership programs development
Requirements and bonus points:
- Previous practical experience with digital affiliate marketing
- Good command of English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Good at copywriting
- Understanding of financial products and (This is not a necessity, but great if you at least have interest in it)
- Previous sales experience will be of an advantage.
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere: We think you work better where you are comfortable.
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Paid logistics and business trips
- Based on results- possible permanent contract and placement in the central office
- Tons of training opportunities, including trips abroad
- Great opportunities to not only grow your technical skills but also grow into a leader and have your own department.