Posted on :
25 Jan, 2017
25 Jan, 2017
We are expanding and pursuing new services and products to cement our position as a one-stop shop for every maritime and logistical need. Our areas of expansion include haulage (transport services), general logistics, off-port warehousing of goods as well as freight forwarding. We also aim as always to provide excellent customer services to our clients.
Job Title: Graduate Training
Applications for the Redsea Maritime Graduate Trainee Programme.
Are you hungry to excel and have the passion to grow? Join the Redsea Maritime Graduate Trainee Programme.
• Redsea Maritime is offering a graduate trainee program that will groom fresh potentials of different academic backgrounds into future leaders.
• Selected graduates will be employed to work across the company on a rotational basis.
Do you believe and share in these values?
What to expect as a Management Trainee
• Management skills
• Professional growth
• Top performance
Qualification Required & Experience
Redsea Maritime is looking for progressive career-oriented graduates who meet the following criteria
• A good first degree from a university with a minimum of second class upper
• Other academic qualifications may be an added advantage
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ambition to work, learn and succeed
• Should have completed National Service
• Not older than 26 years by 31st December, 2016.
How To Apply
All CVs and cover letters should be e-mail to:
Subject line must read, “Redsea Graduate Trainee Program 2017”
Closing Date: 26 January, 2017