Posted on :
20 Jan, 2017
20 Jan, 2017
Applications for the Redsea Maritime Graduate Trainee Programme.
Are you hungry to excel and have the passion to grow? Join the Redsea Maritime Graduate Trainee Programme.
Redsea Maritime is offering a graduate trainee program that will groom fresh potentials of different academic backgrounds into future leaders.
Selected graduates will be employed to work across the company on a rotational basis.
Do you believe and share in these values?
What to expect as a Management Trainee
• Management skills
• Professional growth
• Top performance
Qualification Required & Experience
Redsea Maritime is looking for progressive career-oriented graduates who meet the following criteria
• A good first degree from a university with a minimum of second class upper
• Other academic qualifications may be an added advantage
• Strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ambition to work, learn and succeed
• Should have completed National Service
• Not older than 26 years by 31st December, 2016.
How To Apply
All CVs and cover letters should be e-mail to: [email protected] Subject line must read, “Redsea Graduate Trainee Program 2017”
Closing Date: 26 January, 2017