Posted on :
10 Nov, 2017
10 Nov, 2017
Abt Associates seeks qualified candidates for the project’s operation in Ghana. Brief descriptions and qualification requirements for Senior, Mid and Junior level position are also listed below
Job Title: District Coordinator
• Performs programmatic and management oversight for all aspects of the project’s spray operations, including campaign planning, technical assistance and training, logistical and operational support and supervision and activity tracking and reporting
• S/he will coordinate closely with government counterparts and oversee the activities of project field staff and seasonal spray teams
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Public or Community Health, Environmental Health, Entomology or other relevant field and 3+ years of experience in vector control and IRS.
• In-depth knowledge of regulatory and operational aspects of insecticide use and management.
How to Apply
All candidates should send applications to: [email protected] with the position title in the subject line of the email
• Documentation required includes a cover page, CV, biodata form, payslip from the most recent position held, copies of educational certificates/ degrees and contact information of at least 3 references we can contact (must include email addresses and phone numbers)
• Candidates selected for an interview will be sent a more detailed job description in advance of the interview
• Applications that do not follow these instructions, or that do not meet the stated minimum qualification requirements, will not be considered
Closing Date: 23 November, 2017