Posted on :
10 Apr, 2018
10 Apr, 2018
Our client is a Mining Support Services & Heavy Duty Machinery Consortium.
Job Title: General Manager (West Africa & Kenya)
• Bringing new ideas and innovation for process development and overall organizational progress.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission – specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and have ability to provide solutions commensurate with the customers’ needs within the ambit of the given organizational planning
• Individual should environment so as to lead to business results.
• Supervise and coach Team Leaders, Managers on weekly basis
• Understand client requirements and accountable in ensuring support team is meeting client expectations
Business Acumen.Communication Proficiency.Problem Solving/Analysis.Project Management.Strategic Thinking.
Qualification Required and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree or equivalent; or four to five years’ related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Conditions of service:
• Total compensation to this position is very competitive with generous performance incentive bonuses.
• The successful candidate reports directly to the MD/CEO and, depending on the experience, will be the next in command to the CEO.
Salary: Compensation: Total compensation to this position is USD $ 4,000.00 with generous performance incentive bonuses.
Location: Ghana, Kenya & West Africa
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their application and CVs to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 05 May, 2018