Posted on :
19 Apr, 2017
19 Apr, 2017
NiBS is a boutique institute established to provide cutting edge postgraduate education and executive training. As Africa’s Premier Doctoral School, our spectrum of clientele includes business leaders and professionals who desire to pursue further knowledge at the doctoral, masters and professional levels. We achieve our mission by preparing executives to focus on compelling organisational challengers, sesk answers to insightful questions, create new knowledge and practices and new business ventures through research.
Job Title: Research Assistants and Fellows
The purpose of the role is to become part of a strong research team that assists our DBA/PhD students to complete their doctoral studies on time.
• Mentor and provide technical assistance to our DBA/PhD students.
• Engage in applied management research and case study writing/activities resulting in high-quality publications.
• Take responsibility for, manage and conduct administrative and management tasks associated with your role
• Engage in appropriate training and professional development opportunities as required by the School.
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and selection criteria
• MPhil or a Master degree from a recognized university (having a research component) in business related-disciplines.
• Analytical and inquisitive by nature with the ability to precisely express ideas in writing
• Strong writing skills, ability to read and understand academic and practical research.
• Strong background in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
• Proven ability to coordinate research activities and deliver short-term and long-term outcomes
• Experience of devising new methodologies to solve complex research problems
How to Apply
Please send your CV to: [email protected] and further information in support of your application
•The reasons why you are applying for this post
• The personal qualities and experience that you feel are relevant to your suitability for the post
• Key responsibilities and achievements in your present or most recent job which are relevant to this application.
Closing Date: 17 May, 2017