Posted on :
1 Nov, 2017
1 Nov, 2017
For us, people are an essential and fundamental element of all our activities. It is only because of their dedication that we can achieve our business goals – and we are profoundly aware of how important they are in creating value over time.
Wherever we operate, we are committed to upholding the ideals enshrined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and condemn any conduct contrary to these principles. We promote actions based on honesty, integrity, and respect. The protection of individuals, the development of their abilities and skills, the realization of their potential through the full expression of their energy and creativity are aspects we cherish. Our working environment offers everyone the same opportunities based on a system of merit, and without any form of discrimination.
Job Title: Maintenance SPV (FPSP)
Ensure, on site, that the O&M Contractor Maintenance staff is functioning under an optimised operational organisation e.g available manpower, budget, machineries, equipment, tools.
• Supervise all the maintenance activities performed on site by O&M Contractor, for reliabilities of all the equipment, machinery etc and their technical performance
• Assuring maintenance costs, preparation of the yearly maintenance budget
• Assuring field maintenance operative procedure definition and implementation
• Maintenance policy definition and implementation
• Technical modifications and improvement proposals: Scope of work definition and supervision of execution phase
• Failure and criticality analysis review and recommendations drawings to, equipment, tools.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree Engineering
• CMMS training course required
• Plant familiarisation course on all maintenance areas, DCS course and management/supervisory skills course are preferred
• Familiar with maintenance methodology and working method, maintenance optimisation and onshore/offshore oil and gas industry safety procedure
• Offshore survival course (mandatory)
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent C.V and covering letter: Eni Ghana Exploration & Production – c/o HR Dept.
Bradley Tower Building, William Tubman Road PMB KA 185, Accra-Ghana or by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 10 November, 2017