Posted on :
25 Aug, 2021
25 Aug, 2021
The Rural and Community Bank in the Upper West Region, Nandom Rural Bank Limited, is looking for dynamic and result-oriented individuals full of innovation to fill vacant positions. The Bank invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for the following vacancy
Job Title: General Manager
• The successful applicant shall have the responsibility for delivering the mandate of the Nandom Rural Bank Ltd and shall have the overall supervision and responsibility for the effective and efficient functioning of the bank.
• Formulate policies and procedures for the approval of the Board of Directors and implement same for the running of the bank.
• Provide leadership and guidance for the bank through co-ordination of activities of all its departments and agencies.
• Prepare and present required technical papers to the Board of Directors.
• Responsible for the operational and financial administration of the bank.
• Implement decisions and strategies of the Board.
• Establish linkages between the Bank of Ghana and the ARB Apex Bank, as well as other financial institutions and external bodies.
• Responsible for the preparation and submission of prudential returns to regulatory bodies.
• Ensure compliance with the Banks and Specialised Deposit-Taking Institutions Act, 2016 (Act 930), the ARB Apex Bank Regulations, 2006 (LI 1825) and other relevant legislation and directives.
• Co-ordinate the preparation of the Bank’s Strategic Plan and budgets and ensure the efficient management of both human and physical resources to achieve organisational goals.
• Ensure a peaceful and harmonious industrial working environment.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a first degree in a relevant discipline from a recognised University plus at least 10 years of working experience in the banking industry with five years in senior management position.
• A relevant professional qualification plus at least seven (7) years of post-qualification experience in banking with at least four (4) years in a senior management position.
• Experience in a rural banking environment is highly preferred.
Location: Upper West Region
How To Apply For The Job
Applications, accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of three (3) referees and contact telephone/email addresses should be forwarded to:
The Head, Finance & Administration Dept.
ARB Apex Bank PLC
P. O. BOX GP 20321
Closing Date: 31 August, 2021