Provides front-line customer information and service to a high volume of passengers at the check-in area, ability to focus on the needs of passengers and act to ensure these are met. The flair to combine professionalism and humor thus creating a memorable experience for each passenger is a skill that is essential.
Job Title: Passenger Service Agent
- This role relates with all Baggage Handlers, Duty Managers, Turnaround Coordinators, Station managers
- Direct/assist all departing passengers to Arik Air Ticket Sales / Check-in counters and/or boarding gates.
- Assist all passengers with flight information (e.g. ticket sales counters and check-in closing times, boarding time, reasons for delay etc)
- Keep check-in area clear by directing passengers to their destinations
- Coordinate with Ramp Agents, aircraft arrival/departure times or any other passenger useful information
- In case of flight delays, always keep passengers informed (reason for delay and next expected departure time) by terminal announcements. This will be done by FAAN.
- Customer service and care – strong interpersonal skills to deal with general enquiries from the travelling public.
- Perform office duties
- Starting duty, consult Passenger Services Agent log book for any information/directive from previous shift.
- End duty, report log book any useful information for next shift, safe keep Company equipment (radios, mobile phones and files)
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by your Managers
- In the event of a flight disruption, arrival or departure, the Passenger Services Agent is expected to stay on until the operational activities of that day have been completed.
- Degree in any field.
- Any public relations experience.
Required skills & qualifications
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communications skills
- Interpersonal skills to deal with general enquire from travelling public.
- Organizational and prioritization
- Team player
- Customer focused