To optimize all front desk activities with guests that will lead to potential sales and by complying To all W3 ticketing policies and procedures and the delivery of quality standard customer service to exceed guest expectations.
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation Officer
- Fellow Colleagues in different Team
- Revenue Management (CRC/RO/RI and PRICING)
- Travel Agency Desk (TAD)
- Arik Air Customer Relations Desk
- Refund Desk
- PSA, Duty and Station Managers
Reporting to – Ticketing and Reservation Supervisor/Senior TRO
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Efficiently handle guests and their queries, achieve personal targets and contribute to the overall team revenue, yield and volume targets.
- Making of Reservations and Ticketing Issuance to intending travelers.
- Comply with all W3 ticketing and reservation policies and procedures and standards of guest service (i.e. handling guest problems, grooming, courtesy etc)
- Attend to guest problems or escalate to a SNR TRO or Shift Supervisor
- Keep self-up to date on product, service, policies and procedures.
- Ensure CSR and TSR are reported daily
- The airline uniforms and name tags MUST be worn in accordance with the company policy ONLY when on duty and at the designated work areas
- Work stations and work areas MUST be tidy, clean and safe for both colleagues and guests at all times
- Efficiency in terms of high turnaround of sales and service delivery
- Duty report time is 10/15 minutes to the actual resumption time
- Effectiveness in meeting and exceeding customers’ needs
- Degree in any field.
- Experience: 2 to 3 years’ experience in the airline industry or relevant field.
Required skills & qualifications
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Ability to work and manage pressure
- A well-groomed appearance, pleasant and courteous personality
- Good knowledge on Airline Geography
- Ability to work varied shifts and schedules, including day and Night shifts, weekends, public holiday
- Ability to work within the airline downtown offices/Airports offices at a very short notice
- Transparent Honesty and high level of integrity
- Experience: 2 to 3 years’ experience in the airline industry or relevant field
- Proficient in both written and oral communication skills, proven analytical skills, Microsoft excel
- Knowledge and understanding of cultural issues that is a requirement for professional development