Posted on :
13 Apr, 2018
13 Apr, 2018
The successful candidate will be responsible for all audit related activities and issues of the various ASA Savings and Loans Ltd departments and branches to determine adherence to establish plans, policies, procedures and good business practices. ASA Savings and Loans Ltd is serving clients across six regions in the country in 108 business units.
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
• Shall be responsible for planning work on assigned segments of the audit; determine the extent of audit testing and working paper content
• Review transactions, documents, records, reports, processes and procedures and prepare audit working papers, recording and summarizing data
• Develop and plan documentations addressing scope, audit objectives, budgeted hours, field work and reporting dates, audit personnel and assignment of work
• Audit the activities of various departments for compliance with established plans, policies, procedures and applicable regulations
• Preparing audit reports to the attention of management and discussions at the Board of Directors meeting
Attractive package will be offered to the suitable candidate.
Qualification and required Experience
• Minimum of first degree from a recognized institution
• Must be a qualified accountant affiliated to a recognized professional body such as ICA(GH), ACCA, etc
• 2-3 years of financial accounting and auditing experience in managerial positions
• Knowledge of the microfinance and savings and loans industry is highly attractive
• Excellent communication and presentations skills especially in English
• Proficiency in MS office (word, excel and power point)
• Age limit should be not more than 40 years
• Capacity to go on extensive field tour in operational regions/centers
How to Apply
Apply to the Managing Director with detailed CV and photograph. Application should be sent to:[email protected] Closing Date: 16 April, 2018 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.