Posted on :
30 Nov, 2016
30 Nov, 2016
The objective of the Ghana Climate Innovation Center (GCIC) is to establish local institutional capacity to support Ghanaian entrepreneurs and new ventures involved in developing profitable and locally-appropriate solutions to climate change mitigation and adaptation. Through its programs, activities and financing, the GCIC and its network of partners and stakeholders will provide a country-driven approach to solving climate, energy and resource challenges and support economic development through job creation.
Job Title: Senior Finance Administrator – Ghana Climate Innovation Center
The Senior Finance Administrator position is for five years.
Reports to: the Director of Finance
• Manages financial planning and investor relations
• Designs and implements appropriate financing tools for GCIC and its clients
• Designs appropriate financial due diligence procedures for clients’ projects and performs financial assessment of projects
• Manages financial monitoring and reporting
• Over-sees travel arrangements and monitors travel expenditures
• Ensures compliance with internal policies, donors and investors’ requirements
• Assist with month-end and year-end close; and annual audit
• Prepares and assists with other account reconciliations as requested by the Finance Director.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in Finance and/or recognized professional certification with a minimum 5 years in financial and administration management
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with a minimum of 8 to 10 years’ progressive finance experience
• Previous experience in managing relations with investors
• Strong financial management skills
• Fluent English with excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Excel skills
• Strong organizational and leadership skills
• Team player and fast learner comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 2016 (Office 365) products.
• Ability to set and meet deadlines consistently
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly submit your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]. Note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 29 December, 2016