Posted on :
27 Aug, 2019
27 Aug, 2019
The Area Sales Manager (ASM) will promote designated HID Global / Fargo Products in the West Africa Region through existing Reseller accounts and by identifying, appointing and developing new reseller. The ASM will also further develop HID Global presence in key vertical market segments in the region.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
For large card printer solution projects the ASM will be involved directly with the integrators and the end customers.
Resellers may be OEM’s, Distributors, Systems Integrators or Value Added Resellers that serve a variety of vertical markets across the region.
The ASM is responsible for promoting sales of card printer hardware, supplies, software & vertical based solutions in the Region through existing reseller accounts and by identifying, recruiting and developing new Resellers.
The AMS is responsible for carrying out HID’s global Secure Issuance (SI) strategy within key verticals in his region, ensuring achievement of regional revenue and profit goals.
The ASM must propose ideas and offer consultancy to customers on how to grow their card printer business, help implement and support them to meet growth targets and to resolve complex commercial channel issues.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop the territory strategy with the Secure Issuance Segment Director and the Regional Sales Director
• Drive the growth of the Secure Issuance Portfolio in key verticals
o Instant Issuance in banking, insurance & retail verticals
• Build relationships with key channel partners and build Partner business plans with a focus on growth activities
• Influence and build consensus with cross-functional regional stakeholders to ensure attainment of SI performance and implementation of Secure Issuance strategies within the sub-region.
• Oversee the Secure Issuance channel partner business in the region in line with the vertical strategy:
o Joint visit
o In-depth analysis, recommendations & planning activity
o Channel Marketing plans including promotion & incentive
• Responsibility for developing and implementing regional Secure Issuance plans, including:
o Regional GTM strategy, including market segments and target customers served by HID Global
o Geographical channel development, including identifying and attracting new SI market opportunities for HID Global within the region
o Regional optimal pricing schedules and marketing touchpoints
o Work cross-functionally to ensure regional appropriate channel program incentives, promotions, certification requirements, etc. to maximize channel adoption of HID Secure Issuance products.
o Collaborate with regional Marcom & Channel Marketing teams to successfully execute regional GTM strategy.
• Achieve sales targets for Secure Issuance solutions across the region
• Direct involvement with the end-user in large projects to promote HID Global/Fargo Products
• Identify and recommend sales opportunities in new and existing markets and increase market share in established markets.
• Provide support to assigned accounts and strategic alliances by providing sales training, pre-sales support, and demonstration of equipment and participation in joint end-user visits.
• Provide support to assigned accounts and distributors by preparing, managing and executing VAR development plans using sufficient resource available at the time.
• Provide a focal point for the relationships with assigned strategic alliance partners to include the successful introduction of new products, including pricing programs and the co-ordination of key events hosted by business partners in which HID Global/Fargo solutions will display, present or support the event.
• Provide competitive pricing information, competitive situations and customer attitudes for current and future requirements to the Sales Manager and other interested parties.
• Review continually the sales results at all levels of the reseller channels you are responsible for, put in place action programs to make good any shortfall against forecasts, for these accounts.
• Provide sales reports and statistics.
• Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by Management