Posted on :
27 May, 2019
27 May, 2019
the successful candidate shall be professionally responsible to the Internal Auditor but shall work under the supervision of the Dean of the Faculty of Applied Sciences.
Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor
• He/ She shall ensure that there is an efficient and effective financial monitoring and control system for the finances of the Faculty.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Assist in preparation of the Annual Audit Plan and ensuring implementation of same.
• Conduct monthly audit to ensure that internal control system on place are working effectively and efficiently.
• Timely submit monthly audit report for onward submission to the audit committee.
• Assist in examining and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the banks system of internal control.
• Assist in conducting risk assessment by assigning risk impact to all audit-able areas.
• Assist in conducting investigation as may e directed by the Board and Management and issuing report thereon.
• Any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of Department.
Qualification Required & Experience
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
• Candidate must possess a good first degree in Accounting.
• Must in addition be a chartered Accountant/ member of a recognized Accounting/ Auditing body (ICA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA).
• The possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Must have at least two (2) years post-qualification relevant experience in a reputable organization.
Reports directly to the Internal Auditor of the College.
How to Apply
Applications with the subject heading of preferred position should be emailed to:[email protected] with cover letter, CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents.
Closing Date: 14 June, 2019
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.