The Assistant Partner Adviser is responsible for assisting the Partner Advisers, or Program Managers, in provision of on-going support to Esoko’s international partners and franchisees. These partners could include NGOs, national government agencies and private sector clients who have purchased a license to access Esoko’s web and mobile-based application and plan to launch market information systems in their countries. This position is a client support role to help our partners and clients as they deploy Esoko’s market information services worldwide.
- Conduct business-to-business support for market information services worldwide;
- Provide consistent hand-holding and basic technical, usability & customer service support to account holders using Esoko’s services, including online assistance & online training;
- Deal with bugs & specific client requests about the platform;
- Monitor existing clients’ usage of the Esoko platform and collect statistics for reporting purposes;
- Act as a liaison with the technical and quality assurance teams to help solve customers’ technical issues or requested improvement to the software;
- Train Esoko clients and partners to use on platform usage & MIS methodology;
- Assist with creation and revision of training materials, methodologies, implementation plans, and other materials.
- Participate in client and partner meetings;
- Create invoices for clients and partners;
- Other administrative & logistical tasks as needed.
A Successful Candidate will:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic business team in a start-up environment
- Ability and patience to conduct in-depth data analysis and reporting
- Ability to multi-task
- Good attention to detail and organization skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Essential Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, social sciences or other related field, or equivalent in experience and education.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to read, write and speak English and French fluently is required. Language skills in Arabic, Portuguese or Spanish are a plus.
- Any interest or experience in ICT and/or agriculture also a plus.
If you feel you meet these criteria, and would like to apply, then please choose the link below. You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire and then attach your CV/Resume. Your application will then be emailed to the HR department at BusyLab. Thanks for being interested!
To read more about the project, visit about.esoko.com
Click here to view Job and Apply Online